Posted on 2017-07-13
By WOKQ FM/WPKQ FM/WSHK FM/WSAK FM/WHOM FM Townsquare Media
The Promotions Director reports directly to the Operations manager, but is expected to work directly on a day-to-day basis with the sales department on all sales-based promotional initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the sales team to brainstorm, create and execute customized client partnership programs.
- Manage promotions part time staff and interns.
- Plan, execute and track revenue-generating marketing and promotional events and contesting that take place on-air, online and on-site.
- Implement all aspects of on-air contesting including prize fulfillment.
- Work with digital team to coordinate online contesting.
- Create client promotions and promotional proposals with OM and Director of Sales
- Participate at all station promotional live events including set-up and breakdown of promotional equipment and materials.
- Vehicle maintenance: Make sure the vehicles are always clean and ready for the next event. We should always be ready to roll to a last-minute opportunity. Ensure vehicles are properly maintained (oil changes, tire pressure, wiper blades, gasoline, etc.).
- Take ownership of the promotional process and see projects through to the end.
- Plan out in advance a calendar of large community events, and develop an involvement plan.
- Manage the promotions budget by working with the Business and Operations and Market President.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
Apply Online at TownSquare Media
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer