On-Air / Production Part Time
Posted on 2017-06-09
By KVOW, KTAK, KDNO, KFCW, KWYW. Wind River Radio Network
On-Air / Production - Part Time
Responsibilities of WRR-Network on-Air / Production staff are as follows:
Work shift is typically 6:50 am to 12:20pm, Mon-Fri (or adjusted as needed to accommodate live events). After hour and weekend remote broadcasts are a possibility.
Must demonstrate a self-motivation to succeed. During work hours use your time to prepare and research for your program(s), and administrative duties.
- Host morning program on KVOW-AM 7am -7:45am Mon-Fri.
- Host Morning program on KFCW-FM 8am-Noon Mon-Fri.
- Fill in as program host when necessary in the absence of other broadcaster(s)
- Voice tracking may be used to create time for other duties including production work (writing / recording ads) and Web / Social Media Administration
- Attend live remote activities if needed
- Other duties as assigned
- On-air and production experience preferred
- must be available for occasional weekend work
- must have ability to work with public in a freindly and cordial manner
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer