Multimedia Specialist I
Posted on 2017-05-24
By SC Broadcasters Association
South Carolina ETV is looking for an innovative, self-motivated, creative multimedia specialist. Successful candidate should be a proven storyteller, who is able to create and present engaging and informative content about Telehealth across multiple platforms, including digital, television and radio.
This is a time limited position which is assigned to the Telehealth Project. The incumbent will be eligible for State benefits. The position will be deleted at such time that SCETV is no longer involved with that project.
We are looking for the best of the best!
- Produce, shoot and edit multimedia content around the topic of Telehealth.
- Enhance and support content with graphics, video and branding.
- Create and post website content, blog posts and social media posts.
- Research ideas and prepare for assigned projects. This includes the creation of scripts, conducting location scouts and identifying specific equipment needs.
- Organize highly-technical ideas, complex concepts and information into accurate, easy to understand content
- Monitor web analytics on a daily basis to enhance user experience, site stickiness and engagement
- Create tactics and strategies to increase project performance in key target areas for multiple platforms
A high school diploma and experience or additional education in the production of radio or television programs.
A bachelors degree in electronic media or a closely related field and a minimum of two years of demonstrated professional experience in video production, including shooting, lighting, editing, and producing.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency with editing software with either Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere;
- Demonstrated ability to work with and support a variety of people with varying skills, abilities, and personalities;
- Experience with DSLR video production and video storytelling;
- Experience maintaining video production equipment, including cameras; microphones, and lighting;
- Effective communication and collaboration skills;
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to successfully manage multiple assignments and prioritize multiple tasks;
Effective planning and organizational skills;
- Knowledge and demonstration of editorial judgment, journalistic ethics and libel laws;
- Familiarity with closed captioning needs in a web platform;
- Advanced professional experience supporting video projects;
- Basic graphic and visual design skills;
- Proficient with graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Apple Motion.
HOW TO APPLY:
APPLICATIONS MAY BE OBTAINED AND FILED ONLINE AT:
1041 George Rogers Boulevard
Columbia, SC 29201
MULTIMEDIA SPECIALIST I
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer