AlphaMedia, Traffic/Air Talent
Posted on 2017-05-12
By Alaska Broadcasters Association Alaska Broadcasters Association
Job Title Traffic Air Talent
Our seven station cluster has an immediate opening for an experienced air talent. Primary job duty will be live traffic updates for morning and afternoon drive. Excellent production and personal appearance skills required.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job management reserves the right to revise the job to require that other or different tasks be performed when the circumstances change. (Emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments)
This position is full time, non-exempt, salaried position. Eligible for benefits to include medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, vacation and more. Pay range: DOE
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri split shift. Some weekend work may be required.
• Prepare, produce and deliver live Traffic updates for morning and afternoon drive.
• Produce and write commercials and promotional announcements as assigned by the production department and/or the Program Director.
• Represent the station at major promotions and events as assigned. Appear at client locations and execute live remote broadcasts as assigned.
• Monitor compliance with FCC regulations as they pertain to the stations assigned.
• Voice tracking outside of regular air shift which could include another station in the group.
• Prior on air experience
• On air digital storage/automation software experience
• Knowledge of Cool Edit Pro
• Adobe Audition or like software experience.
• Working knowledge of Windows
Must be 21 or over. Background check required.
HOW TO APPLY:
How to Apply:
Send an air check, resume and application to Lara Bickford, Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/drop off at 301 Arctic Slope Ave Anchorage, AK 99518.
Alpha Media LLC is an equal opportunity employer. It is our Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, political affiliation, status as a Veteran or any other status protected by local, state, or federal statutes or regulations.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer