Posted on 2017-05-08
By KETD-TV 53 Liberman Broadcasting, Inc.
· Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a strong customer service orientation,.
· Problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
· Detail oriented and ability to meet tight deadlines.
· Bilingual: ability to read, write and speak English/Spanish.
· Bachelor degree preferred.
· The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume, coverletter and references to email@example.com.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer