On-Air / Programming / Operations – Antigo, WI
Posted on 2017-05-02
By Results Broadcasting
Results Broadcasting is looking for multi-talented individual that can do it all for its small market operation in Antigo, Wisconsin.
Some of the responsibilities:
· Host the morning show on Country 106
· Produce/host the Breakfast Club inside the Morning Show on Country 106
· Record, produce and schedule commercials and promos
· Record, interview local clients and guests
· Write station imaging and creative
· Write and produce daily local sportscast
· Host weekly Shopping Shows
· Daily updating of website, Facebook, etc.
· Contest design, preparation and execution
· Take the lead in planning, setup and hosting live broadcasts
· Prepare the weekly broadcast schedule
· Schedule announcers and board operators weekly
· Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to studio and transmission equipment
· Anything and everything else that would be needed to help these stations succeed
There is an opportunity for play-by-play of local high school sports but isn’t necessary to be considered.
Our ideal candidate will have knowledge of Scott Studios 32 and production experience with Adobe Audition. College degree and two years previous on-air/programming/operations experience is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
You really will do it all in this position and everything else that happens without notice.
If this sounds interesting email your air check, cover letter and resume to email@example.com please reference “Antigo Radio Opening” in subject line.
Results Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer