Posted on 2017-05-01
By SC Broadcasters Association
WACH, in Columbia, SC, is looking for a Programming Coordinator to join our team!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
• Program schedules
• Input daily episodic information
• Prepare Satellite information
• Update network changes
• Maintain program contracts & useage, file for Syndex protection, generate and distribute weekly schedules
• Overseeing FCC compliance and serves as a backup to the Public File
• Utilize Wide Orbit, Outlook, and multi-line phone systems
• Familiarity with Palas software is a plus
• Great attention to detail is essential
• Strong analytical ability
• The ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Must be skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Preferably 1-2 years of office experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer