Multimedia Production Technician
Posted on 2017-04-27
By WHNT-TV Nexstar Media
WHNT, a Tribune Broadcasting station, has an opening for a part-time Multimedia Production Assistant to work in our Huntsville location.
- Utilize non-linear video editing systems for on-air and online content
- Run audio for live newscasts. Perform microphone checks and other duties to ensure audio coverage
- Run studio camera and/or Teleprompter for live newscasts
- Post video and text content to station’s website, updating station’s Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Proficiency with Final Cut Pro preferred
- Knowledge of television studio operations – studio camera, teleprompter, audio and floor directing preferred
- Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and have a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early morning, evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Must be willing to submit to a background
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
WHNT is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting’s 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching more than 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, whose reach is approximately 80 million households, Tribune Studios, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 60 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago’s WGN-AM and the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 32% interest in CareerBuilder, LLC and a 31% interest in Television Food Network, G.P., which operates Food Network and Cooking Channel. For more information please visit www.tribunemedia.com.
For consideration please apply to www.tribunemediacareers.com
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer