Posted on 2017-03-27
By Results Radio, LLC Results Radio, LLC
Santa Rosa, CA
Results Radio is looking for a Promotions Director for our Chico cluster of radio stations: BOB-FM 92.7 (Adult Hits), Power 102 (Top 40), Thunder 100.7 (Classic Rock), and ZRock 106.7 (Rock).
· Direct and supervise the Promotions and Marketing Department for all stations
· Represent Promotions and interact with all cluster Departments including Programming, Sales, Interactive, Technical, and Administrative.
· Develop promotions that increase stations’ awareness and listenership, and generate revenue.
· Leading and providing continuous training for Promotions staff. Oversee cluster internship program.
· Utilize stations broadcast, interactive, and social media tools to strengthen relationships with listeners and advertisers.
· Build external campaigns to market stations.
· Oversee stations fleet of vehicles and promotional instruments to maintain visibility at all times.
· Be a change-agent: encourage, mentor, and help staff to embrace new philosophies and professional practices as required by changing market conditions.
· High level of creativity. This is a position that requires a fertile promotional and marketing mind.
· Demonstrated experience in leading a staff and developing relationships.
· Strong written skills; copy writing as well as proposal preparation.
· Presentation skills. Ability to present ideas effectively and lead discussion in a group meeting.
· Familiarity and basic knowledge of computer software including: Excel, Photoshop, Wordpress, and Adobe Suite.
· Valid California Driver’s License
· Ability to be flexible with work schedule. Promotions can involve nighttime and weekend events.
Results Radio LLC owns and operates radio stations in Sacramento, Chico, Redding, and Yuba City. Results Radio is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume to:
Market Manager, Chico
Results Radio, LLC
856 Manzanita Court
Chico, CA 95926
please respect the request of no phone calls to apply for, or follow up on this position.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer