Multi Media Journalist
Posted on 2017-03-24
By CareerPage CareerPage
WEEK and WHOI TV in Peoria-Bloomington, Illinois (market 117) is looking for a full time reporter who understands the art of developing contacts and breaking great enterprise stories.
You must have great news judgment, be highly organized and be passionate about winning local news.
We want a team player that will deliver content for social media several times a day. Must also shoot, write and edit for over 25 hours of news a week.
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Professional, smooth on-camera delivery
- Ability to ad-lib live breaking news situations
- Ability to enterprise multiple stories per week
- Ability to turn multiple stories in one day
- Confidence with all social media platforms
- College degree in Journalism/Communications
- Flexibility with assigned work shifts
- Willing to submit a drug and background check
Expect cross-training to anchor and produce news and weathercasts.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please e-mail a letter of interest, resume and link to an example of your work to
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer