Information Technology Manager
Posted on 2017-03-17
By WBZ-FM, WKLB-FM, WROR-FM, WBOS-FM, WBQT-FM Beasley Media Group
Beasley Media Group has an opening for an Information Technology Manager in the Boston, MA market.
We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated person to maintain general office computers, manage the local computer networks, and manage local phone systems and mobile phone support. The ideal candidate will provide support with all computer-related hardware and software needs, as well as maintain documentation for all network, computer, and user information.
- More than five years in IT management;
- At least two years of formal IT training;
- Strong Computer knowledge of Windows operating systems;
- Knowledge of Networking protocol and troubleshooting abilities;
- Prior use of Audiovault;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Must have basic tools to complete general work requirements
HOW TO APPLY:
Last Date for Consideration: Open until position is filled.
Applicants may email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer