Air Talent, Morning Show – WROR
Posted on 2017-03-17
By WBZ-FM, WKLB-FM, WROR-FM, WBOS-FM, WBQT-FM Beasley Media Group
WROR’s morning show has a rare opportunity for the right person. Our longtime co-host, Wally Brine, has retired. To be clear, we’re not looking to replace Wally (because no one can!), but if you have talent that can complement our highly-rated morning show team, we’d like to talk with you.
- Generate topical content that relates to Boston listeners aged 40+
- Develop a defined role among other show personalities, and participate in real, honest discussions with those personalities and listeners
- Write, create, and produce content such as parody songs and commercials, topical comedy bits, written blogs, and podcasts
- Voice multiple current celebrity impressions
- Watch way too much TV and read way too much pop cultur
- Technical production experience (Pro tools, Adobe Audition, or other audio program)
- Desire to communicate and share the show and your life on Social Media
HOW TO APPLY:
Last Date for Consideration: Open until position is filled.
Send your materials, manifestos, or other shiny objects to:
WROR Program Director
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer