On-Air Announcer, Afternoons
Posted on 2017-03-17
By WBZ-FM, WKLB-FM, WROR-FM, WBOS-FM, WBQT-FM Beasley Media Group
Boston’s #1 for Throwbacks and Today’s Best Hip Hop and R&B, HOT 96.9, has a RARE opening for America’s next superstar on Boston’s top 18-34 station! If you know how to connect with listeners on-air, online and in-person, can translate ideas into powerful talk breaks, and live your life on social media – then we need to talk! Show us your talent and get ready to entertain millions of listeners each afternoon.
- Perform live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative;
- Prepare and research content for on-air breaks;
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with various social media platforms;
- Protect the station’s FCC license;
- Monitor the music and commercial logs for the air shift;
- Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly;
- Operate the control board;
- Ability to communicate and write fluently in English;
- Understand and connect with the lifestyle of our listeners; and,
- Be prepared to work with a staff that is committed to winning!
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this position, please send aircheck (mp3) and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer