Local Sales Assistant
Posted on 2017-03-07
By WIAT-TV WIAT-TV
The Sales Assistant works within established Sales Department guidelines to maximize station revenue opportunities from an order entry, traffic and accounting perspective. The Sales assistant is also responsible for performing all clerical functions required by department personnel as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs all clerical functions for the Sales Department.
- Maintains awareness of the most current traffic policies, practices and procedures.
- Enters order, traffic and accounting data using computers, ledgers, orders and other resources.
- Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries and resolve account problems.
- Prepares forms and reports.
- Monitors inventory.
- Maintains files and other business records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- PowerPoint skills and intermediate level Excel and Word skills.
- Ability to work with entire sales team.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Relevant training in customer service.
Education/Experience: High school Diploma or GED, plus (2) two years of administrative experience in prior sales environment preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply at: www.nexstar.tv/careers/
or send resume to:
WIAT-TV – 2075 Golden Crest Dr. Birmingham.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER