Creative Services Producer
Posted on 2017-01-29
By KDVR FOX31 / KWGN 2 Tribune Media
KDVR/KWGN, a Tribune Broadcasting station, has an opening for a Creative Services Producer to work in our Denver location.
The Creative Services Producer must be a highly motivated and creative individual who can write and produce promotional announcements, commercials and campaigns for broadcast, social media and digital marketing platforms. This position will be joining a successful creative production team in a very competitive market.
- Concept, write, shoot and edit news topical spots, image promotion, and PSAs
- Work with Commercial Production to concept, write, shoot and edit commercial spots, marketing materials, long-form segments and web ads.
- Promote station, events, contests and apps through creative social media efforts to increase engagement, brand awareness and downloads
- Collaborate with creative team and the News department in effort to grow brand, ratings, traffic to the station websites and general awareness of our digital platforms
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience required
- 5 years of previous professional experience producing TV News promotion
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience shooting with DSLR or other professional cameras
- Excellent writing skills
- Must have strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently, as well as effectively collaborate with internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to work holidays and/or weekends
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
HOW TO APPLY:
KDVR/KWGN is an equal opportunity employer.