KYGO Morning Show Host
Posted on 2017-01-29
By KOSI, KYGO, KKFN, KEPN Bonneville
Greenwood Village, CO
Denvers number one country station, KYGO has an opening on our morning show. Were looking for talented people, teams or parts of teams. Work for one of the best broadcasting companies in the Best Place to Live in America! Bonneville International offers industry-leading benefits including paid holidays, great health benefits and generous 401(k) programs. The most talented people in radio want to belong to the Bonneville family. Here is your opportunity! PM Drive and Night talent who are ready to make the jump to Morning Host are encouraged to apply.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Great storyteller who will be willing to share their life experiences with the audience
- Understands the country audience and lifestyle and can form a connection with them
- Team player
- Open to coaching
- Understands the positive implications social media has on the growth of the show.
Preferred Experience: 5 years hosting a high profile morning show
Bonneville International offers industry-leading benefits including paid holidays, great health benefits and generous 401(k) programs. The most talented people in radio want to belong to the Bonneville family. Here is your opportunity!
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
HOW TO APPLY:
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.