Posted on 2017-01-19
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
CBS Radio in Phoenix is seeking candidates for Senior Accountant for its cluster of stations - 94.5 KOOL-FM, KMLE Country @107.9 and Live 101.5. This position reports to the Market Controller.
• Performing month-end and year-end closing activities including the preparation of journal entries and general ledger account analysis and reconciliations;
• Reporting monthly financial performance and variance analysis;
• Compiling and calculating monthly sales commission statements;
• Participating in the budgeting and forecasting processes;
• Ensuring the stations are complying with Sarbanes-Oxley Act rules and regulations.
2+ years in basic accounting processes, including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, reconciliation, and month-end closing. Proficiency in Excel and other software packages is required; Oracle accounting system experience is preferred. Strong written and verbal skills are required. 4 year degree in Accounting, Finance or Business is required. Radio or media industry experience preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates may apply through the Career Center at https://cbs.avature.net/cbsradiocareers/JobDetail/Senior-Account-Executive-CBS-Radio-Phoenix/6524.
CBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans