Promotions & Interactive Assistant
Posted on 2017-01-17
By Ohana Broadcast Company
Ohana Broadcast Company is looking for a full-time Promotions & Interactive
Assistant for its four station cluster in Honolulu.
This position will work with the Marketing & Promotions Department effectively and efficiently
executing on-site and on-air promotions, as well as, updating stations interactive platforms.
In addition, the Promotions & Interactive Assistant will assist with promotional elements and initiatives on-site, on-air, and online, for radio stations and clients.
The qualified candidate must possess the following:
- Must be outgoing, enjoy working in a team environment, communicate effectively and be prepared to assist with station event planning and execution, as directed by the Director of Marketing & Promotions
- Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of interactive platforms and must be
comfortable operating within the stations websites
- Must have a strong knowledge of design and creating graphics for stations websites and
- Must be able to assist with developing, maintaining and growing individual stations database for interactive marketing
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Photoshop and video editing software
- Must have a valid drivers license and able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to operate station vehicles
The ideal candidate will be an effective listener and communicator, be resourceful and proactive while consistently demonstrating the ability to work independently as well as a team player. The Promotions & Interactive Assistant must project a professional and positive demeanor.
HOW TO APPLY:
We offer full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation and other benefits.
Ohana Broadcast Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes
medical, dental and other benefits.