Experienced Digital Media / TV Production Manager
Posted on 2017-01-03
By Syndicator WestStar MultiMedia Entertainment
We're looking for an experience, dedicated TV/Multimedia Production Manager.
The TV/Multimedia Production Manager will oversee the production team. The PM will make sure the team executes all the steps of production properly, from development to recording to the finished product, on time and on budget. This individual will have a role in the hiring of production staff and will report to the President and CEO of WestStar Multimedia. The PM will ensure employees fulfill their duties in the production process and utilize their time management properly. The PM will create and maintain a professional and safe environment for employees. They will also oversee the administrative duties of the production staff including, but not limited to, vacations, scheduling and any disciplinary actions.
Planning and Coordination
The PM will execute plans from the creative team in all projects where the production department is involved. This person will work with other departments to make sure high quality content is achieved. The PM will be expected to provide regular tracking reports on resources and costs associated with productions.
The TV/Multimedia Production Manager will also be responsible for soliciting outside clients to rent the production facilities at WestStar Multimedia. They will negotiate rates and execute agreements. The PM will also be responsible for the follow through and follow up with each client.
The TV/Multimedia Production Manager will be expected to work in-studio, or in master control during each production. They will make themselves available to troubleshoot issues that arise. The PM would also be expected to assist in editing, directing, shooting and producing ongoing projects and productions.
- Must have at least 5 consistent years of production and/or newsroom managerial experience. Must have a proven track record of productivity within the production environment.
- University / College degree preferred. Or, equivalent experience.
- Must be proficient with the industry standard editing software programs, i.e. Final Cut, Avid, Premier.
- Must have working knowledge of the latest HD digital technology; have an understanding of LTN technology, broadband and satellite.
- Must have working knowledge of lighting, blocking and studio set up.
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude; must believe in solutions, not road blocks
- Must be comfortable in an entrepreneurial non-corporate, non-structured environment
- Willing to adapt to fluid situations with a calm and positive demeanor
HOW TO APPLY:
We offer a very competitive salary, depending on experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including: major medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, life insurance, 401k with employer match, and AFLAC group services. Paid time off includes: sick, corporate holidays, and personal vacation. This is a full-time, onsite position at our studio and corporate office in Phoenix, Arizona.
Apply in confidence today. Email your resume along with a completed WestStar Multimedia Entertainment application with salary requirements and if you’re willing to relocate at your own expense to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
We take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce. We recognize that our continued success depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees. Developing the right mix of skills, ideas and individuals requires an unwavering commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. Accordingly, we recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to an employee's race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, veteran status or disability.