Evening Disc Jockey/Production Director
Posted on 2017-01-03
Top 40/CHR Hitmusic i-98.3 has a FULL TIME Evening Disc Jockey/Production Director position available. Music Stripes possible for the right candidate as well.
In addition to your show your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- All station imaging
- Record clients
- Maintain/upkeep all station barter agreement and spots
- Produce/dub/update spots into ENCO
- Load logs/scan logs for spot discrepancy
- Load songs into ENCO/Selector
- Research and resolve spot discrepancies
- Appear at Station Remotes/events
- Maintain and print the Hit list daily report
- Update station personality page with relevant content
- Update and interact via social media platforms
- Have a great attitude and be able to work well with others
This is a great gig for someone looking to make the move to a full time position. Were just 20 minutes from Hartford (market #50), 30 minutes from New London (#173), and 90 minutes from Boston (#11). The ideal candidate is:
- The best part-timer currently working at their station.
- The one asked to fill in for the full-timers
- Looking to land their first full-time gig
- Seriously you really need to live this lifestyle. If you dont, I wont consider you
Youll also need high energy and great phones...In short a real PERSONALITY! I want someone who LOVES answering the phones and interacting with their audience and someone who really takes pride in airing a great phone call or doing a great break.
If you can honestly say that this is you then I’d like to hear from you…and just as important, youll need great production and imaging skills. To be considered Ill need an air check of your show and some killer production. Imaging skills are a big plus!
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume; demo, (no longer than 3 minutes) and production/imaging samples to:
Please include JOBS in the subject line!