Associate Videographer / Editor - PT
Posted on 2016-12-02
By WBZ-FM, WKLB-FM, WROR-FM, WBOS-FM, WBQT-FM Beasley Media Group
Part Time, 22-25 hours/week
Beasley Broadcast Group Boston is seeking a passionate and highly motivated individual who will assist in the daily activities of the video department. The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, shooting and editing video for all of our local radio stations and advertisers. These projects include artist interviews, performances, event recaps, fun social videos, commercial assets, and custom client videos. Responsibilities vary from filming an artist during a small, intimate performance to filming at a huge event in front of tens of thousands of people. As Associate Videographer / Editor, you will also have the opportunity to work on commercial-based video content for many of our sponsors. This position involves schedule flexibility given the nature of our business. Some nights and weekends will be required.
· Production - setting up lighting, sets, and shooting video
· Post production - editing, graphics, video, and audio correction
· Posting videos for distribution on our station websites and social media
Technical Skills and Qualifications
· Non-linear editing software, such as Premiere Pro CS6, Final Cut Pro 7
· Basic Adobe Software skills such as Photoshop and After Effects
· Basic lighting and green screen
· Digital video cameras
· Live switching experience is a plus
· Basic live audio mixing is greatly valued
Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills. You will work with diverse audiences while collaborating with internal and external partners.
Incredibly high attention to detail. Errors, typos, and inconsistencies really bug you.
1-3 years of experience producing broadcast quality video
Valid driver’s license and good driving record
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, send your resume, cover letter and examples of your work to: email@example.com
Director of Digital Sales + Strategy
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.