Posted on 2016-11-30
By WOKQ FM/WPKQ FM/WSHK FM/WSAK FM/WHOM FM Townsquare Media
WOKQ and The Shark are looking for energetic Street Team members to help with station events and promotions. Applicants must have a flexible schedule, are organized, dependable self-starters who are able to set up station equipment (some heavy lifting required). Professional appearance, friendly demeanor and clean driving records are musts. This is a PAID position with part time hours and is open to those ready and willing to handle ANY task handed to them. Job hours will vary from week to week and you will most definitely need to be available weeknights and weekends.
Read More: Job Openings | 97.5 WOKQ | http://wokq.com/job-openings/?trackback=tsmclip
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving station vehicles to and from events
- Transporting equipment, setting up and tearing down equipment at events
- Execute on-site station contests and promotions
- Responsible for the overall look and feel of the event with the station’s brand in mind–including banner placement and location set-up
- Excellent customer service skills enabling you to interact with and get station listeners involved in station promotions.
- Must have a basic understanding of digital media such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Taking pictures and video at events for later use on websites
- Clerical office work may include: returning listeners phone calls, mailing out prizes, organizing on air giveaways, writing copy for promotions
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume and cover letter to:
Daniel Knowles, Promotions Director
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.