Posted on 2016-11-30
By WHEB-FM WERZ-FM WQSO-FM WTBU-FM WPKX-FM WGIR-FM WGIR-AM iHeartMedia New Hampshire
Deploys commercial advertising -- configuring, monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing online and stream ad campaigns, utilizing emerging technology, applying campaign strategy, and providing unsurpassed customer service.
- Handles all aspects of assigned stations(s) including placing bumped spots, rearranging spots on log in non-competitive slots, assigning cart numbers on production orders, making sure all copies are turned in, adding daily networks to log, changing computer data when necessary.
- Produces daily commercial logs by obtaining information, importing orders, and capturing commercial advertising schedules.
- Enters commercial advertising schedules and maintains database by reviewing and resolving error reports with the ultimate goal of optimizing revenue.
- Interfaces with Sales Management regarding inventory issues.
- Collaborates with management, Account Executives and Sales Support to ensure commercial spots are executed in accordance with contract provisions.
- Monitors changes and resolves Traffic department discrepancies.
- Manages flow of information and service inquiries in Salesforce/Viero systems.
- Coordinates with other departments to maintain commercial inventory and to provide billing information.
- Updates Sales Managers on available inventory.
- Plans and schedules to meet all require deadlines, (daily, weekly and monthly).
- Resolves problems among Sales, Continuity, Programming, Traffic, and Accounting.
- Prints and distributes sales contracts, attaches printed contracts with signed orders and places in files.
- Posts logs on a daily basis; prints log reports and files on a monthly basis.
- Completes all network production (i.e., barter spots, affidavits).
- May perform Digital Traffic duties.
- May require flexibility in work schedules.
- May back up other Traffic Coordinators when sick or on vacation, and receptionist when needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms
- Familiarity with Salesforce/Viero systems a plus
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proven ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instruction procedure manuals, and insertion/purchase orders
- Excellent time management; ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, and high work standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated data entry skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Prefer 2-5 years’ experience in automated broadcast traffic system
- High school diploma or equivalent
HOW TO APPLY: