Part-time AR Analyst
Posted on 2016-11-16
This position supports a minimum of two markets in all aspects of accounts receivable including billing, cash application, credit application processing, credit memorandums, aging review. Assists with other accounting projects as required.
1. Daily cash receipt application of all customer payments.
2. Process credit memo for short pays, etc.
3. Point of contact for monthly collections meetings with stations.
4. Coordinates submission of past due accounts to collection agencies..
5. Assists station sales staff and customers when questions arise.
6. Completes broadcast and calendar month end billing and reconciles AR module.
7. Processes co-op billing for stations.
8. Processes credit applications for new advertisers.
1. Accounts receivable experience desired.
2. Proficiency PC skills using most current version MS Office and Excel.
3. Accuracy in data entry.
4. Detail oriented and organized.
5. Self motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
6. Team player with exceptional oral/written communications skills.
7. Sarbanes Oxley knowledge a plus.
8. Flexible 25 hours per week.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The AR Analyst must be able to sit, reach, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Repetitive movements are required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/3276
Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.