Posted on 2016-11-16
The Promotions Assistant works with the Promotions Manager and News Department to produce daily promotional spots.
1. Produce/edit/copy/write daily news topical promos for KOLR/KOZL-TV.
2. Produce/edit daily programming promos for KOLR/KOZL-TV.
Requirements and Skills:
1. Bachelors degree in Broadcast Communications or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
2. Fluency in English.
3. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
4. Computer editing: After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, AVID Newscutter
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
6. Ability to set up and operate camera and lighting equipment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The Promotions Assistant must be able to stand, sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the Promotions Assistant must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 25 pounds, and be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/3317
Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.