Posted on 2016-11-11
By KASA-TV and KTEL-TV Ramar Communications
Telemundo New Mexico/MeTV (Memorable Entertainment Television) is seeking a bright, energetic self-starter to join us as Receptionist/Sales Coordinator. We are looking for an individual who is professional, detail-oriented, and can multi-task successfully. The Receptionist /Sales Coordinator will have exceptional organizational and communication skills, and possess outstanding computer skills. He/she will support the sales staff and station management, as well as act as a liaison between the sales staff and clients when appropriate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- creating sales presentations; developing presentation formats/templates and materials; creating and maintaining media kits and one-sheets
- assisting account executives and station management with administrative duties including answering phones, preparing proposals, entering orders, assisting with station marketing duties, maintaining account lists, running aging reports, pulling missing copy reports, completing production orders, filing, preparing purchase orders, monitoring stations
- accurately maintaining station’s public file in a timely and organized manner, in compliance with FCC guidelines
- Update social media pages for both stations
- attend sales meetings, events and other meetings as requested by station management
Competitive candidates will possess exceptional written, verbal, and listening communication skills, problem-solving, and organizational skills. Bilingual Spanish/English a must. You must be self-motivated, goal-driven, and creative, with the ability to multi-task.
All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the workplace and be cooperative and productive.
Bachelor’s degree preferred, HS diploma or GED required
Software knowledge: Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) required
A valid driver’s license with appropriate insurance and vehicle is required
HOW TO APPLY:
Competitive with marketplace
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Marina LaVoie, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 2400 Monroe NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110