Event Project Coordinator
Posted on 2016-11-11
By CareerPage CareerPage
CBS Radio Hartford WTIC-FM is looking for a qualified event coordinator.
- Works with Events and Experiences Director to develop and implement plans for special client projects and station event operations; supplier requirements, customer service, inventory, event management, coordinator and onsite staffing, to deliver high performing and high quality events for our stations and clients.
- Manages and coordinates with station clients and internal teams as well as with external vendors to successfully execute event programs.
- Manages and optimizes all event related space allocation and usage plan based on event requirements, including acquiring all venues and space layouts needed for the event - logistics.
- Develops and manages event project schedule and timeline to ensure optimum efficiencies.
- Designs and manages event logistics to ensure smooth event.
- Manages vendors/resources to include staffing, security, F&B, structures, furniture, AV, etc.
- Manages all client communication in regards to event participation and execution.
- Works closely with internal Events and Experiences, Sales and Programming departments to identify and create opportunities for cross- departmental collaboration at events.
- Bachelors Degree in business, marketing or related major preferred.
- 5-7 years of event planning, management, budgeting.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team while delivering accurate and on time results.
- Experience working with a range of clients preferred.
- Excellent communicator, with a proven ability to clearly convey ideas and data in written and verbal presentations.
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to run multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to work in and manage within a cross functional matrix environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Excel & Auto CAD
HOW TO APPLY:
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://cbs.avature.net/cbscorpcareers/JobDetail?id=6952 to apply.
Consistent with our equal opportunity program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
WTIC-FM is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.