Posted on 2016-10-14
By KXKL, KWOF, KIMN Kroenke Sports and Entertainment
KSE Radio Ventures, LLC is seeking a highly organized Executive Assistant to join our team.This position will provide administrative assistance to the SVP/General Manager of KSE Radio Ventures, LLC. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in the radio industry. The Executive Assistant must be a self-starter, able to multi-task, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, flexible, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains the SVP’s calendar of appointments, meetings and other obligations to ensure completeness and accuracy at all times; reminds the SVP of daily schedule and helps ensure timeliness
- Understands and maintains complete confidentiality with matters relating to executives and day-to-day office operations
- Screens phone calls for the SVP; conveys messages, verbal, written or e-mail, between caller and SVP; ensures messages are complete, accurate and delivered in a timely manner
- Creates and maintains executive files on a regular basis
- Schedules and maintains travel arrangements
- Coordinates details for meetings such as securing room location; ordering food & beverages; arranging appropriate A/V and conferencing services; escorting guests in the building
- Coordinates client appreciation at KSE events; including handling of tickets and food requests
- Tracks and distributes all trade requests.
- Reconciles expense reports for SVP.
- Oversees the office receptionist positions. This includes hiring, training and scheduling
- High school diploma or GED required; college degree preferred.
- Two to four years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and exercise discretion
- General knowledge of office protocol, function and administration
- Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets using Excel software
- Intermediate word processing skills using MS Word software
- Good organizational skills and ability to quickly move from one project to another
- Excellent communication skills to successful communicate professionally with internal and external customers, vendors, and others
- Must have knowledge of general office equipment including computer/keyboard, iPhone, copier, fax, phone, etc.
- Must have a valid Colorado driver’s license
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit resume to: MediaCareers@TeamKSE.com