Live 101.5 Morning On Air Talent
Posted on 2016-10-05
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
Live 101.5 in Phoenix is looking for an ambitious candidate who is ready to add their own chaos to The Morning Mess. We need an outgoing person who is ready to share their life with the Valley of the Sun. The Morning Mess is active in the community and the ideal candidate will be someone who shares our passion and excitement for the lifestyle -- concerts, clubs, parties, community service, celebrity interviews, and so much more!
· Performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
· Preparing and distributing a written show plan for each broadcast.
· Protecting the Station’s FCC license.
· Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
· Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
· Operating the control board; production work.
· Personal appearances at station events, client meetings, and remote broadcasts.
· Blogging for station website, and engaging listeners on station social media platforms.
· Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills.
· Solid production skills with a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Audio Vault is preferred.
· Knowledge of the format music and the audience is required.
· Must have excellent phone skills and a great on-air voice.
· Prior on-air broadcast experience is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants may apply online at thttps://cbs.avature.net/cbsradiocareers/JobDetail/Live-101-5-Morning-On-Air-Talent/6627 . Reference #26359 (No phone calls, please).