Hub Promotions Editor
Posted on 2016-09-14
Sinclair Broadcast Group in Chattanooga, TN, seeks a motivated, well-organized promotions editor to tag syndicated and network promos for air on multiple TV stations. This position will work closely with our centralized master control hub and the marketing departments of our sister stations in Charleston, SC; Winston-Salem, NC; Savannah, GA and Myrtle Beach/Florence, FL. Successful applicant will join a small group of highly talented professionals and become part of the largest television group in the country – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Plus you’ll be living in Chattanooga, TN, the town ranked #1 in Outside Magazine’s “10 Dream Towns to Live Big, Play Hard and Work (if you must)” in 2015.
• Meet deadlines with clients and staff, and manage equipment maintenance and usage
• Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of commercial production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
• Work with sales management and account executives to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
• Accurately and promptly turn in all client billing to department manager
• Operate remote trucks for events such as satellite up-links and multi-camera remote productions
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Nonlinear editing experience (Adobe Premier non-linear editing experience is a must)
• Extensive shooting and scripting of both short- and long-form spots
• Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
• A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
• Advanced knowledge of high-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
• Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs.
• Live, multi-camera production and microwave truck experience preferred
• A college degree is preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply for this position online at www.sbgi.net.
Sinclair Broadcast Group/Chattanooga is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.