DIGITAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Posted on 2016-09-09
By WBMX-FM, WODS-FM, WZLX-FM, WBZ-FM, WBZ-AM CBS Radio
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Assist AEs in creating compelling campaigns to meet client success metrics. Craft custom programs using all digital media assets (banners, loyalty clubs, etc) to reach clients’ target audience while maintaining editorial integrity.
- Traffic and manage orders in Solbright
- Communicate frequently with team in NY to manage campaigns
- Provide inventory management, reporting and forecasting reports.
- QA creative submissions and troubleshoot issues that may occur while the campaign/orders are in progress as required.
- Work with AEs, clients, and outside creative agencies to gather all required creative material
- Utilize DART to test, schedule, and traffic campaigns
- Monitor ad delivery, optimize campaigns as needed and provide ongoing quality assurance support.
- Provide full campaign recap
- Traffic campaigns in ANDO
- Manage creative materials, including missing copy reports when necessary
- Work with production to have scripts produced and spots edited
- Execute copy rotation changes, per client requests
- Provide streaming affidavits throughout the campaign, as well as post campaign recaps
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be an ambitious, energetic and proactive self-starter who possesses excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment. Position requires excellent written and verbal communications skills. Strong computer and image editing skills; including basic knowledge of PhotoShop and general knowledge of social networking platforms required. Valid driver’s license and excellent
- Strong familiarity with DART ad serving system and general knowledge of third party ad serving programs, including rich media vendors (Eyeblaster, Pointroll, etc) and third party servers (Atlas, DFA, Bluestreak)
- Keen understanding of ad campaign metrics and analysis.
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry, trends, technologies and pricing models.
- Knowledge of sales order processing and reconciliation processes.
HOW TO APPLY:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled