Posted on 2016-08-22
By KRQE-TV New Mexico Fox KBIM-TV KREZ-TV Nexstar
The KRQE Media Group is seeking a Creative Director to lead a new on-air and online creative studio. This is a senior position where you will be invited to help shape the firm at all levels of operations, including business development.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be at the heart of the creative process, working closely with multiple clients, sales account executives, research experts, commercial producers, and graphic artists to produce broadcast television, online, and social media creative.
- Must be a hands-on creative with big ideas who will promote a true collaborative environment.
- Lead strategy-focused brainstorms, with aim of directing staff to produce creative campaigns with relevance to intended target audiences from conception through completion.
- Responsible for problem solving, creative strategy, quality of creative craft, innovation within creative team, and impact of creative product.
- Responsible for the leadership and direction of the creative process of assigned projects, from initial client background briefing to implementation
- Excellent writing and verbal skills a must; need to be able to crisply articulate concepts.
- Proven track record of conceiving, planning and executing creative concepts.
- Proven ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Strong understanding of current digital platforms is a must (Web site, social, mobile, email, branding, branded content, digital ads, etc.)
Education/Experience: Bachelors degree with at least 2 years agency experience.
Training/Equipment: Computer with editing software.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
To express your interest in this position, submit your resume & cover letter at http://krqe.com/about/jobs/. The application deadline is open until the position is filled. No phone calls, please.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER