KMLE On Air Talent
Posted on 2016-08-17
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
Join the KMLE Nation!
KMLE Country @107.9 is looking for a well-seasoned talent to work in one of Americas greatest cities. Were looking for a superstar talent with a winning attitude and a proven track record. Are you hard working, focused, and driven to win? We want to talk with you!
· Performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
· Preparing and distributing a written show plan for each broadcast.
· Protecting the Station’s FCC license.
· Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
· Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
· Operating the control board; production work.
· Personal appearances at station events, client meetings, and remote broadcasts.
· Blogging for station website, and engaging listeners on station social media platforms.
· Assisting with the programming of the station.
· Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills.
· Must have solid production skills with a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Audio Vault.
· Knowledge of the format music and the target audience lifestyle is required.
· Excellent on-air voice with a demonstrated track record required.
· Two or more years of on-air broadcast experience is required.
· Must have prior programming experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants may apply online at the CBS Radio Career Center located at www.cbsradio.com. Reference #24815. (No phone calls, please).
CBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V