Bonneville Phoenix Account Manager (#8181)
Posted on 2016-08-16
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Meet or exceed assigned revenue budget in a manner that will reflect the highest level of professional standards and skills while selling and servicing Bonneville Phoenix accounts in conformity with company policies and procedures. The Arizona Sports Account Manager will also be responsible for selling the full range of Arizona Sports inventory including but not limited to Arizona Diamondbacks, Phoenix Suns, Arizona Cardinals, Arizona Coyotes, online interactive advertising and advanced marketing opportunities.
- College degree in communications, sales, media sales, marketing, related field, or equivalent.
- One (1) or more years in broadcast/media sales or equivalent. Experience requires a successful demonstration of the following:
- Producing immediate, realistic sales results.
- Excellent phone skills and a working knowledge of business procedures.
- Enthusiastic, positive and creative perspective to business approaches and with a commitment to personal growth through continual training;
- Creating and maintaining excellent business/client relations with a large variety of clients;
- Ability to function well under pressure and willing to work irregular hours;
- A strong performance to achieve sales objectives;
- Familiarity with industry, negotiating practices, marketing principles;
- High energy level and aggressive attitude toward sales;
- Ability to work with detailed work and research and proven ability to effectively analyze matters and exercise good judgment;
- Valid drivers license and proven ability to safely drive company vehicle or personal vehicle (as case may be) without exposing the company to serious liability risks.)
- Ability to conceptualize and implement product marketing strategies and a desire to share expertise to enhance the sales departments efforts.
- Able to work compatibly with Bonneville management and other departments.
- Willing to sign an Account Manager Agreement.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with proven capability of independently organizing (utilize a time management system), performing work and assuring follow-through.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Consistently works hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, evenings, etc.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Prefer someone who has worked in a radio broadcasting environment, related function or exposure to sales and dealing with clients.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.