WEB and Social Content Producer
Posted on 2016-08-02
By WCCB-TV Charlotte the CW WCCB-TV Charlotte the CW
Web & Social Content Producer - WCCB, Charlottes CW is looking for an energetic evening Web & Social Content Producer. Ideal candidates must be self-starters, hardworking, have a great attitude, be versatile & efficient.
- Strong writing skills and good editorial judgment
- Skill with Photoshop, video editing software and other creative tools
- Avid user of social networking sites including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Periscope,
Snapcat & others
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adjust quickly to meet deadlines
- Experience as an administrator on WordPress and multiple social media platforms- Effective communicator with the ability to produce and present ideas in a clear, concise and
- Have fun coming up with new ideas to promote WCCB Charlotte on web & social
Candidate must be proficient in news writing, social media and its applications for broadcast television, news coverage and pop culture, in addition, with a drive to promote station brand through multiple digital platforms while working with Digital Services, News & Promotions Departments.
Previous experience is required.
WCCB Charlotte reserves the discretion to add or modify job duties as required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume, references and social media links to:
Andy Madewell – Digital Services Director
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
No phone calls please.