Executive Administrative Assistant
Posted on 2016-07-18
By WMBD, WPBG, WSWT, WXCL, WIRL, WNGY
Alpha Media is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant. This individual must be able to work effectively with all levels of the organization, have strong communication skills, and a high degree of professionalism, initiative, self-motivation and sense of responsibility.
This individual will be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Good attention to details and accuracy are a must. Position requirements will include data entry, preparation of routine and advanced reports and aptitude for quickly adapting to and effectively managing proprietary software platforms as well as proficient MS Office skills. Ability to multi-task, prioritize activities, organize, and pro-actively anticipate department needs is expected.
Responsibilities may include, but may not necessarily be limited to:
· Working directly with the SVP/Market Manager on day-to-day tasks and frequent projects.
· Assisting the Business Management department on an as-needed basis.
· Certain HR functions, such as job postings, applicant coordination, recruitment outreach efforts, and other EEO compliance and FCC Public File functions.
· Depending on experience, possible management of certain personnel and administrative functions.
· Manager contact for and facilitator of new hire, new employee orientation, and onboarding processes.
· Account administrator and systems manager for multiple software platforms, including but not limited to Efficio CRM, Nielsen, RAB, and CashByCreative.
· Contract administrator.
o Barter contracts
o Vendor contracts
o Trade Administrator – pre-approvals, agreements and trade inventory
· Organizer of staff events and meetings.
· Building maintenance liaison.
· Administrator of shared building systems and equipment, including but not limited to copiers, keys/fobs, phone system and parking.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested in applying for this position? Sound like a good fit with your passion, skillset and experience? Submit your cover letter and resume today: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.alphamediausa.com. You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: Cynthia Hayes, Regional Business Manager
331 Fulton Street, 12th Floor
Peoria, IL 61602
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify