Promotions/Street Team Member
Posted on 2016-06-14
By WCIB, WCOD, WEII, WXTK iHeart Media
Assists the promotions department with activities that promote the station(s), clients or events.
- Attends meetings with promotions director and/or sellers as needed to plan events and event logistics.
- Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
- Drives promotional vehicles.
- Updates station web site in coordination with the stations Web lead.
- Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
- Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
- Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
- Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
- Supervises awarding of prizes at events.
- May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
- May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
- Advanced skills in social media platforms
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- High work standards and degree of attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Excellent driving record
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move up to 40-pound objects
- Prior experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurability
HOW TO APPLY:
By email only, no phone calls please. Submit a cover letter and your resume.