Posted on 2016-06-14
By WMBD, WPBG, WSWT, WXCL, WIRL, WNGY
Alpha Media - Peoria is seeking a full-time Receptionist to be the face and voice to the public for Alpha Media. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, take-charge person who takes pride and ownership in their work and has good attention for detail. The Receptionist is an integral part of customer service so must be able to communicate effectively and politely with clients and the public, by phone and in person. This position reports to the Assistant Business Manager and must be available 8a – 5p, Monday through Friday.
Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates 250 radio stations within 51 markets across the United States covering all formats.
Come work for the fastest growing company in radio today!
Responsibilities for this position may include:
· Answer all incoming calls.
· Welcome visitors, direct visitors and callers to appropriate personnel.
· Respond to questions about our organization including, but not limited to, providing callers with the address, directions and other similar information courteously and professionally.
· Distribute prizes to winners and serve as a public relations contact with contestants.
· Maintain conference room calendar.
· Create and distribute weekly management schedule.
· Distribute incoming mail.
· Mail weekly invoices.
· Complete weekly station affidavits.
· Data entry of client payments, promotions, and traffic logs.
· Maintain copy machines, office supplies, and water/soda/coffee/vending machines.
· Assist with credit reference contacts.
· Other administrative duties as assigned by the Assistant Business Manager.
Requirements of this position may include the following:
· Professional and welcoming personality.
· Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office products.
· Accurate data entry skills.
· Excellent written and verbal skills.
· Extremely organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume today: email@example.com or visit our website at www.alphamediausa.com. You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: Danielle Hamilton, Asst. Business Manager
331 Fulton Street, 12th Floor
Peoria, IL 61602
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify