Accounts Receivable Analyst
Posted on 2016-06-07
By KTVX/KUCW Nexstar
Salt Lake City, UT
Responsible for all aspects of accounts receivable including billing, cash application, credit application processing, credit memorandums, aging review for multiple stations and entities in various television markets. Position includes duties involved with other accounting functions such as month-end closings, account reconciliations and collections. Position involves a significant amount of data entry duties that require speed and accuracy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Daily data input of cash receipts against outstanding invoices on client accounts.
2. Investigate, research and resolve questions regarding payments with insufficient payment instructions.
3. Investigate, research and properly record incoming “cash-in-advance” client payments.
4. Investigate payment discrepancies, prepare and process credit memos and adjustments as needed.
5. Participate in monthly A/R review meetings with management and station sales teams.
6. Process client statements and coordinate submission of past due accounts to collection agencies.
7. Process broadcast and calendar month billing, reconcile monthly activity to ending A/R totals.
8. Process “special handling” items such as co-op and demand-cycle billing.
9. Assists station sales staff and clients in resolving questions regarding billing and client payments.
10. Comply with company internal controls and processes, assist with internal and external audits
1. Desire and ability to deliver superior client-focused services.
2. Previous accounts receivable experience required.
3. PC proficiency with MS Office, Excel and computer-based A/R systems.
4. High degree of attention to detail coupled with speed and accuracy in data entry.
5. Team-oriented individual with exceptional oral/written communications skills.
6. Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
Physical Demands & Work Environment: The AR Analyst must be able to sit, reach, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Repetitive movements are required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications and resumes will be accepted until position filled.
Apply for job at: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/viewAll
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPTS OF APPLICATIONS; WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF YOUR APPLICATION IS CHOSEN.