Posted on 2016-06-03
By WYCQ Inc.
The Cromwell Group, Inc. is looking for a part or full time office assistant in the Nashville area. Candidate must be a detail oriented, highly motivated, willing to learn, self-starting individual who wants to learn more about the day to day operations of a group of radio stations.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
· Uses a personal computer and a variety of office software applications including word processing, email, and file management. Creates documents in Word or uses predefined templates and form letters. Creates or maintains files in Excel. May create PowerPoint presentations and use Access or other databases.
· Operates office equipment such as printers, copy machines, fax machines.
· Enters information into the payroll system and/or other excel databases, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the data, and generate reports or outputs as needed.
· Receives mail or correspondence for the office. Opens or reviews correspondence and determines proper disposition.
· Maintains supplies and inventories.
· Files documents and develops or modifies filing practices, including use of electronic rather than paper records.
· Answer phones with a friendly, “face of the company” attitude and take messages where appropriate
· Provides direct or indirect assistance to President and Business Manager as needed.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
maintain a reliable and dependable attendance record
maintain confidentiality of sensitive information pertaining to personnel and operations
· provide effective and timely responses to station personnel and office staff
· Locate information using electronic resources, including the Intranet and Internet, as assigned;
· Able to accept responsibility for a task and get it done
Knowledge of the following are a must:
· Microsoft Office
· Operating a variety of office equipment;
· Basic office procedures
· Basic Accounting principles
· Basic Human Resources practices
The Cromwell Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please e-mail resume and cover letter