Senior Vice President, Integrated Marketing Services TV/Radio/Digital
Posted on 2016-05-26
By Entravision Communications Corporation Entravision
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC) one of the fastest growing Hispanic multi-media companies seeks a Senior Vice President, Integrated Marketing Solutions for the leading Spanish language television and radio stations in Denver, CO (Univision Affiliate).
Responsible for all aspects of leading and managing our television and radio operations for 8 station cluster.
Concentrating on efforts to increase news and programming ratings and garner a greater share of market revenue
He/She will oversee and give direction to all departments including: Sales, Finance, News, Marketing /Promotions and Engineering
This position reports to the Executive Vice President- Mountain Region
• The finalist will have an established record of success in increasingly responsible management positions in a broadcasting company
• He/She must have a demonstrated expertise in sales as well as broad-based knowledge and familiarity encompassing all aspects of advertising, media, promotions, news and finance
• Spanish-Language Bilingual fluency preferred
• The successful candidate will be an exceptionally skilled, results-oriented, confident and self-motivated team player
• The individual must also possess excellent people skills and strong leadership qualities
• He/She will be a tough but fair negotiator, enthusiastic and appropriately assertive with sound judgment and impeccable integrity.
• Smart and articulate, the ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively across the organization.
• This individual will also be capable of rapidly establishing credibility and respect with superiors, peers, subordinates and community-at-large.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send Resume to: email@example.com, or mail to 1907 Mile High Stadium West Circle, Denver, CO 80204
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.