Broadcast - IT Engineer
Posted on 2016-05-12
By CareerPage CareerPage
Looking for an exciting challenge in a dynamic work environment where you can make a difference? CT-N, the Connecticut Network, is seeking an experienced Broadcast IT Engineer for our video production and broadcast operations in Hartford. Primary responsibilities include installation, troubleshooting, repair and preventive maintenance of television broadcast production systems and equipment.
Can you successfully handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment? Are you able to work independently and with a team, while meeting tight deadlines? Do you have an interest in and/or knowledge of state government? Then this may be the job for you!
- Associates or Bachelors degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years experience in television engineering required
- Knowledge of analog and digital video and audio systems, plus the ability to read and follow schematics and facility system wiring diagrams
- SBE Certification or FCC General Radiotelephone license required
- Schedule flexibility a must!
- Other than occasional lifting of up to 50#, no special physical requirements outside those of a normal office setting
HOW TO APPLY:
CT-N is operated by the Connecticut Public Affairs Network, Inc., (CPAN, Inc.), an independent non-profit state contractor.
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter, including salary history and requirements, to email@example.com. Include the words Broadcast - IT Engineer in the subject line of your e-mail. You can learn more about our great organization at www.ct-n.com.
CPAN, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
CPAN, Inc. Is Proud To Be a Drug-Free Workplace