KMXS-FM Mid-day On Air Talent
Posted on 2016-05-03
By Alaska Broadcasters Association Alaska Broadcasters Association
Hot AC Station KMXS-FM 103.1 has an immediate opening for an experienced mid-day air talent. Excellent production and personal appearance skills required. This position is full time, non-exempt, salaried position. Eligible for benefits to include medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, vacation and more. Pay range: DOE. Work Schedule: Mon-Fri with some variable hours to include weekends.
· Produce a live on air program
· Prepare and deliver an on-air program of four hours or as designated by the company.
· Produce and write commercials and promotional announcements as assigned by the production
department and/or the Program Director.
· Work with the companies programming consultants and supervisors to improve the content of the
station and outside promotions.
· Represent the station at major promotions and events as assigned. Appear at client locations and
execute live remote broadcasts as assigned.
· Monitor compliance with FCC regulations as they pertain to the stations assigned.
· Voice tracking outside of regular air shift which could include another station in the group.
· Prior on air experience
· On air digital storage/automation software experience
· Knowledge of Cool Edit Pro
· Adobe Audition or like software experience.
· Working knowledge of Windows
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job management reserves the right to revise the job to require that other or different tasks be performed when the circumstances change. (Emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).
Must have valid drivers license, vehicle, and state required vehicle insurance.
Must be 21 or over. Background check required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send an air check, resume and application to Lara Bickford, Business Manager
email@example.com or mail/drop off at 301 Arctic Slope Ave Anchorage, AK 99518.
Alpha Media LLC is an equal opportunity employer. It is our Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, political affiliation, status as a Veteran or any other status protected by local, state, or federal statutes or regulations.