Posted on 2016-04-26
By KBIQ Salem Communications
Colorado Springs, CO
Bison Media in Colorado Springs is looking for a dynamic Promotions Director that will make a full contribution to the success of the Marketing/Promotion, Programming and Sales Departments by being an effective team member; execute station promotions from inception to completion; assist and coordinate general Marketing and Promotion Department functions in a timely manner and assist with web development to insure our web content is accurate and up-to-date.
Promotion Director will work alongside the General Manager and Operations Manager. Daily activity will include, but not be limited to: writing newsletters, event and promotional planning and execution, creating contesting, actively seeking promotional partnerships, auditing station websites, as well as various administrative duties including prize fulfillment. This position involves evening and weekend responsibilities.
• Experience in planning and executing promotional events
• Creative, ambitious, energetic, competitive leader with the ability to develop and motivate staff
• Organized individual with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
• Strong computer skills required including copy writing, web development, and photo editing and presentation design
• Must be familiar with Google Analytics, Dreamweaver, Photoshop & mobile apps
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Innovative and strategic thinker
• Team player
• Proven success track record with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the broadcast industry preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
If you possess these qualifications and Bison Media sounds like the company for you, please visit Salemmedia.com and click on the “Careers” tab to apply online.
No phone calls please.
Bison Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer