CREATIVE SERVICES PRODUCER/DIRECTOR
Posted on 2016-04-21
Sinclair Broadcast Group- Chattanooga needs an experienced producer/director for the Creative Services Department.
Qualified candidates must be able to shoot and edit polished content.
- Live, multi-camera production experience, both in-studio and on remote, are preferred; experience directing and running audio for live shows or newscasts a plus; experience with Ross Overdrive, NewTek and iNews is desirable
- Nonlinear editing experience (Adobe Premiere a must; After Effects and Photoshop preferred)
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story, including commercials
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Advanced knowledge of cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Valid license and good driving record
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in broadcast production and a college degree are preferred
- Live production experience and audio and directing skills are a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at www.sbgi.net to be considered. Please include a recent web link of your work while completing the online application. If you do not have a link to your work, please send a non-returnable DVD with your best work to:
Sinclair Broadcast Group Chattanooga
Attn: Commercial Production Manager
4279 Benton Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37406
Sinclair Broadcast Group-Chattanooga is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.