KMLE Morning Show On Air Talent
Posted on 2016-04-06
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
Join the KMLE Nation!
KMLE Country @107.9 is looking for a morning superstar to join Chris and Nina. We're looking for someone who understands what it takes to win in morning radio and is not afraid to live their life on the air. We are looking for a team player with a killer work ethic.
- Performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
- Preparing and distributing a written show plan for each broadcast.
- Protecting the Station’s FCC license.
- Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
- Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
- Operating the control board; production work.
- Personal appearances at station events, client meetings, and remote broadcasts.
- Blogging for station website, and engaging listeners on station social media platforms.
- Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills.
- Must have solid production skills with a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Audio Vault
- Knowledge of the format music and the audience is required.
- Must have excellent phone skills, a great on-air voice with a demonstrated track record required.
- Two or more years of on-air broadcast experience is required; Must have prior morning drive experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants may apply online at the CBS Radio Career Center located at www.cbsradio.com. Reference #24815 (No phone calls, please).
CBS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V