KOTV Commercial Production Producer
Posted on 2016-04-06
By KWTV, KOTV, KSBI, KQCW
Oklahoma City, OK
Produce, write, direct, shoot, & edit commercials, special projects, and other Sales & Marketing related video production. Participate in planning, resource allocation, and presentation as requested. Interface effectively with clients and station staff. Meet quantitative and qualitative production goals. Promote and support the company’s strategic plan.
- Proficiency with video production equipment including cameras & related gear as well as non-linear video editing systems and associated software, particularly Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Advanced knowledge of television lighting and audio techniques. Strong and creative script writing skills.
- Must be highly organized, able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and have effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact productively and positively with clients and fellow employees. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fulltime schedule, generally Monday thru Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM., must be flexible to schedule changes due to holidays, vacation, etc.
- Formal education equivalent of BS degree in Television Production or Marketing.
- Related experience will be evaluated by Company management and may be substituted on the basis on two years of experience equals one year of education.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online here
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is Griffin's policy to comply with all aspects of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, the Age Discrimination Act of 1987 as amended, the 1991 Americans with Disabilities Act as amended and other applicable legislation. Equal employment opportunity will be provided all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age or veteran status. Any individual who believes that his or her employment rights have been violated may file a charge of discrimination with EEOC.
All employees are required to provide documentation of employment eligibility to work in the United States. Please contact Human Resources for a list of acceptable documents.