Posted on 2016-03-24
By KABG-FM KAGM-FM KARS-AM KHFM-FM KKIM-AM KLVO-FM KDLW-FM American General Media
American General Media Albuquerque location is looking for a Promotions Tech for our 6 station cluster.
Duties include maintaining a strong presence at all station events (remotes, festivals, concerts, etc.) including:
- Hanging banners, setting up sound equipment, setting up tents, checking the van before leaving for remotes for all needed supplies.
- Acting as a representative of our station(s) at any and all events or remotes including interaction with the listeners and complying with client requests.
- Maintain station vehicles (clean them and make sure they’re stocked)
- Office duties as they arise including making registration forms, running errands for promotions department, making copies, etc. When in the office during scheduled times, use this time to make sure that the station vehicles are clean and adequately stocked
- Additional duties as they arise
The ideal candidate will have strong work ethic and willingness to represent all stations regardless of format and a clean driving record is required. Experience with computers and bi-lingual is a plus.
We are looking for a positive and outgoing employee; someone who genuinely has the desire and drive to be part of a winning team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit resume and copy of driving record to ABorkstrom@americangeneralmedia.com AGM is an EOE
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER