Bonneville Phoenix Promotions Coordinator
Posted on 2016-03-16
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
Bonneville Phoenix is searching for a highly motivated individual to fill an immediate opening as full-time Promotions Coordinator.
The candidate must have general knowledge of promotions and/or marketing concepts as well as familiarity with Arizona sports franchises, current events and the Phoenix market. The best candidate must also be highly organized, computer literate, and possess a positive attitude. Additionally, qualified candidates must be able to schedule events/promotions as well as organize giveaways for multiple radio stations. The Promotions Coordinator reports to the Promotions Manager.
- Provide administrative support and back-up assistance to Promotions Manager.
- Facilitate prize fulfillment and inventory utilizing PromoSuite as Promotion Management Software.
- Maintain schedules, create rules, maintain forms, and solicit prizes for on-air, web and on-site giveaways
- Continually maintain inventory of all on-site promotions equipment and supplies, including station vehicles, tents, generators and all other accessories
- Assist in writing and posting copy for both on-air and web promotions and contests.
- Work in tandem with Promotions Manager to assist in developing highly engaging and effective promotional concepts.
- Develop an impactful and engaging promotions internship program with guidance from HR Director.
- Communicate with sales and engineering to ensure client expectations for all station events and roadshows are met and exceeded.
- Must be able to work well independently and in a team environment when necessary.
- Operate effectively in high-pressure, time-critical situations.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver license, a clean driving record and proven ability to safely drive company vehicles without exposing company to serious liability risks.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions under limited supervision.
- One year or more of experience in radio broadcasting and/or promotions marketing.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including, but not limited to early mornings, mid-days, late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must possess excellent organization skills with multi-tasking capabilities.
- Possess a customer service orientation that projects an appropriate company image with respect to dress, demeanor and verbal communication.
- Must display an engaging personality and maintain a cheerful attitude.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients.
- Ability to overcome resistance and challenges at events.
- The use of respectful language during work hours when speaking to or about co-workers, supervisors, brands, listeners and clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Familiarity with News/Talk format, Sports Talk format, the station hosts, upcoming events and overall brand image.
- Familiarity with Phoenix market and events.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ability to relate to and identify characteristics of target audience.
- Assist engineers and/or account executives if needed while at events.
- Attend all promotions meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A significant amount of time will be spent outdoors in labor intensive situations.
- Receive, process and maintain information through verbal and/or written communication, effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good hand-eye coordination.
- Lift, move and carry 20 to 50 lbs. frequently; up to 100+ pounds on occasion.
- Must be able to work in a smoke-free environment
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.