Posted on 2016-03-09
By KLUZ-TV KRZY-AM KRZY-FM Entravision
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC), one of the fastest growing Hispanic multi-media companies, seeks a part time Board Operator for our Albuquerque, New Mexico radio station cluster. Solid knowledge of the Latin Market and the station formats are essential.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to operate audio control board
- Execute the programming format as designed by management
- Maintain logs
- Edit live spots
- Perform various production duties and possible on-air communications to our listeners
- Execute radio station promotional activities at event locations including set-up and take down tents, tables, sound system, etc
Candidate must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment
- Must be able to work days/evenings/weekends/holidays
- Must be multitasking
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a must.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and depth perception.
HOW TO APPLY:
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity and E-verify employer.
Interested candidates must submit a resume to:
2725-E Broadbent Pkwy NE Albuquerque, NM 87107